The rental market for holiday lettings in Puglia is strong during the high season, which lasts for approximately 20 weeks a year from the beginning of May until the end of September. If properly managed, holiday lettings can provide the property owner with a steady income which contributes to the outgoings of the property. The net yield or return of the property varies considerable on the type and location of the property, but an average of 5 % net return is easily attainable.
CasaPuglia acts as management agents for lettings and we can provide the property owner with the following services:
- Letting strategy and budget: together with the property owner we advise and together establish the budget and appropriate strategy
- Secure tenants: refer the property owner to appropriate letting agencies that receive rental requests from prospective tenants.
- Make preparations for lettings: advise on a suitable inventory for lettings, purchase any required items and restock when necessary. We can also offer collection and storage of the owner’s personal valuables during the tenant’s stay.
- Manage check-in: meet and greet the tenants at arrival, collect the deposit as security and hand over keys.
- Manage the tenant’s stay in the property: be available for any queries and on standby for any faulty reports during the letting period.
- Manage check-out: complete the inventory at departure, arrange cleaning services and repay the deposit.
- Feedback: at check-out, we ask the tenant to answer a brief questionnaire about the quality of their stay and the services provided by the managing agent, which will be forwarded to the owners.
Our overall responsibility is to ensure that the owner’s property remains at a high standard and that the guests enjoy a trouble-free holiday in the property and are keen to come back or recommend the property to others.